Minitek provide a comprehensive and cost effective service, tailored carefully to our customers specific requirements in a professional and confidential manner.
- Creation of high precision moulds
- The ability to work with a diversity of material types
- High capacity output
- Efficiency coupled with accuracy
- Flexible scheduling, size of runs and delivery
- A willingness to work hand in hand with OEM’s and their suppliers to get the best results
The emphasis at Minitek is very much on service and our continued commitment to quality. Our success over the last 50 years is largely due to our attention to detail of our customers’ needs.
The products we produce are used in a wide variety of business sectors including:
- Safety / PPE
We can work in whatever type of thermoplastic material is appropriate to your product and process, including glass filled and flame retardant engineering grades.
Typically the materials we use are;
- Cellulose Acetate
Founded in 1968, we celebrated our 50th Anniversary in 2018 and the business is still run by the second generation of one of the founding directors.
An experienced family business with all the traditional values that implies.
Read more …